We sat down with blogger Anna Lukaszek to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favourite country you have travelled to?
I have visited Italy for the first time this year and I fell in love with everything about it! I’m so excited to go there again in September.
2. How do you describe your personal style?
It’s a mix of classy, chic and casual outfits. I like to play and experiment with fashion. My wardrobe is full of timeless pieces which I love to mix with current trends and colours of the seasons.
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I may come across as very serious person, but I’m actually laughing 90% of the time!
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
I loved fashion from really young age and the best proof of it is the fact that I was drawing Versace logo in my notebooks from primary school. I started seeing it as a career path from high school when I got into styling. After moving to London and starting my website I was sure that fashion industry is the right place for me.
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
I can never say no to a slice of pizza!
6. What is in your jewelry box?
When it comes to jewellery I’m loyal to subtle and classic pieces. I have watches in every colour and shape, few favourite bracelets and recently I’ve become obsessed with cute gold necklaces.
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
That’s hard to say! I love them the same way, but for me gold is a little bit easier to wear every day.
8. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
It was always a watch, but now I’ve added necklace to my every day must have.
9. From your experience, how do you recommend to accessorize an outfit?
Pick one part of your outfit you want to focus on and build the rest of the look around it. I personally like complementing my outfit with minimalistic jewellery like necklace or earrings. When it comes to statement pieces, less is more, so if you want attention on your big ring, don’t add massive earrings as a distraction.
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?