We sat down with blogger Emily Champion to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favourite country you have travelled to?
Italy - I used to go every year as a child with my family so have very fond memories whenever I go back!
2. How do you describe your personal style?
I don’t go by the book. I love a bit of boho, preppy, classic but always like to add a touch of edge too, normally through accessories.
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I have a full-time job, working for a Global beauty brand in Digital Marketing. I do my blog on the side!
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
Since I learned the skill to speak & I could tell my Mum I wanted to dress myself.
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
Studio gym classes! Once you try one, it’s so hard to go back to a regular gym. Core Collective, Frame & Method Movement are a few of my faves!
6. What is in your jewelry box?
A classic pair of pearl stud earrings, a mixture of gold/silver because I love to wear them together, LOTS of rings, gold hoops earrings & a timeless watch. Oh, and some edgy ear cuffs!
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
8. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
My watch & earrings!
9. From your experience, how do you recommend to accessorize an outfit?
Whilst a statement piece should always be worked around an outfit, I think your everyday jewellery defines who you are - you almost build up a jewellery wardrobe of staples - for me, it’s a stack of gold & silver bracelets, my watch, gold hoops/pearls, lots of stacked ear cuffs, a dainty choker & some layered necklaces (can you tell I love my accessories?!)
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
It’s hard to pick one so here’s a few....