We sat down with blogger Jodie Melissa to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favorite country you have travelled to?
This is difficult, for a relaxing beach holiday it would have to be my honeymoon destination Mexico, but for a city break its Prague. I found the whole city to be so magical and the architecture is just beautiful.
2. How do you describe your personal style?
My personal style changes day to day, I usually opt for quite a feminine look but I do still love tailoring and I don’t like anything too girly.
3. As a newlywed, how did jewelry impact your overall aesthetic on your wedding day?
Jewelry made such a big difference for me. I didn’t quite realise until I look back at some of the photos, but have those extra elements really finished off the whole look. It would have been incomplete without them.
4. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I have a degree in Psychology, I have been out of education for nearly 2 years and I really miss learning as much as I used to.
5. When did your love for fashion begin?
I think I’ve always had a love of fashion, but it’s mainly been the past 2 or 3 years since leaving university and discovering my own style more that I’ve really started to love it.
6. What is your biggest indulgence?
Definitely expensive skincare, I love a good pamper!
7. What is in your jewelry box?
Everything from watches to necklaces.
8. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
Definitely gold for me.
9. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
Two obvious ones, my wedding ring and engagement ring! I always wear earrings too.
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
I love the organic collection as a whole, I wore the bracelet on my wedding day. The earrings from that collection in both the gold and silver are beautiful, they are classy and perfect for day to day wear. It’s nice to wear something a little different from the traditional style stud earrings.
ORGANIC CIRCLE COLLECTION