We sat down with blogger Heather Anderson to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favorite country you have traveled to?
2. How do you describe your personal style?
Effortless, edgy and chic.
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I played soccer, volleyball and basketball growing up.
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
Since I was a little girl, like 3 years old!
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
6. What is in your jewelry box?
Simple, delicate, wearable jewelry that I can easily layer.
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
8. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
My wedding ring, and my diamond necklace.
9. How would you describe your ideal way to accessorize an outfit?
Minimally, to avoid taking away from the outfit, while still making a statement with layered, delicate jewelry pieces.
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
The Pave Coil ring, the Pave Bar Y-Necklace, and ear crawlers, all in Rhodium!