We sat down with blogger Heather Anderson to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favorite country you have traveled to?
2. How do you describe your personal style?
Effortless, edgy and chic.
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I played soccer, volleyball and basketball growing up.
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
Since I was a little girl, like 3 years old!
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
6. What is in your jewelry box?
Simple, delicate wearable jewelry that I can layer.
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
8. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
My diamond necklace and my wedding ring of course.
9. From your experience, how do you recommend to accessorize an outfit?
Minimally so you don’t take away from the outfit but still makes a statement with layered delicate pieces.
10. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
The diamond wrap ring, small pave necklace, leather and silver choker and ear crawlers all in silver of course.