We sat down with blogger Hana Clode to learn more about her love for fashion, her biggest indulgence and her favorite ADORE Jewelry styles.
1. Favourite country you have travelled to?
I love going back to Prague. It used to be my home and I just love it bohemian anything-can-happen vibe.
2. How do you describe your personal style?
‘My mum says I am cool.’
3. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
Back when I was in the middle school my dream was to become a nuclear physicist.
4. When did your love for fashion begin?
The earliest fashion memory is when I was 3 years old and got red shiny pair of shoes. Since then I was hooked.
5. What is your biggest indulgence?
Chocolate. Fries. Chorizo. Cheese. Ice cream. Chips. And -believe it or not- tender steam broccoli.
6. What is in your jewelry box?
Well I have two jewellery boxes and they are pretty much bursting in the seams. I have lots and lots of earrings and necklaces. However, the only ring I wear is my wedding band.
7. Do you prefer gold or rose gold?
Definitely a plain yellow gold. It looks a bit vintage and really classy.
8. What’s the one piece of jewelry you never leave the house without?
Earrings. I have this pair my husband got me and they give me immediate confidence boost. They are very simple, but something about them makes me feel like: ‘go get them!’
9. What jewelry do you currently ADORE?
Mixed crystal French wire earrings $64
(it’s very French look and if you have red hair like me, green is a winner.)
Linear pave & necklace $59
(Perfect to classy up a sexy outfit.)
Organic circle long necklace $79
(Every girl should have at least one long pendant necklace and this one is so versatile.)
Soft square Necklace $79
In gold with blue stone (because beautiful girls deserve beautiful jewellery)